We have classes 5 nights a week around Christchurch.
- Two left feet welcome.
- Come on your own or with a friend - no need to book.
Each night has its own feel so we suggest you try them out before settling down to your preferred one.
- Mon: wide range of ages with more up beat music
- Tue: older music and hence an older crowd
- Wed: newer music more popular with 18 - 35's
- Thu: wide range of music and ages
- Fri: wide range of music and ages
Format of Each Night
- This is where you get meet other beginner dancers.
- We teach moves from our 12 Beginner Sets
8.15pm Social Dancing
- This is a good time to practice what you have learned.
- Get help from the taxis.
- Catch up with friends.
8.30pm Beginner Review
- Only for beginners.
- Consolidate what you have learned in the class.
- Get one to one assistance from the taxi dancers.
- Learn some more challenging moves and techniques.
9.00pm Intermediate Review
- Go over the intermediate class with the teacher.
- We turn the lights down and its time to party!
- Ask people for a dance - men ask women, women ask men.
- Get lots of exercise without realising it!
- After class people sometimes go to a local bar or cafe.