Intermediate Dance Classes
For more experienced dancers we have intermediate classes which held on the same night as the beginner classes.
The class starts at 8:30pm and runs for 45 minutes and is split into two parts:
- 30 minute group class covering moves, technique, style and musicality.
- 15 minute coaching session with the teacher and demo for those who want to go into greater depth.
Essential Info and Cost
- Wide range of ages: adults from 16 upwards.
- Come on your own or with a friend
- $14 for the whole evening
- $11 for full time students, Community Service card & SuperGold card holders
There's a Venue Near You
With four venues spread around the city we've got Christchurch covered. Wednesday and Friday classes are both held at Avonhead school.
Fun, Fitness, Great People, Learn a New Skill
- Class nights tend to have 50 - 140 people all mixing together and having a great time. Be warned - it can become addictive!
- Monthly social events with dancers from all the class venues. Parties often have 100 - 180 awesome people just like you!
- We take the cool bits from other dance styles (e.g. salsa, rock 'n' roll, jive, disco, swing) to create a style that is easier to learn and more adaptable for different situations.