Workshops are a great way to improve your dancing in a short space of time. If we compare dancing with the game Snakes and Ladders, then workshops are definitely ladders.
A workshop is an intense period of learning designed to fast track your dancing up to the next level. We try to ensure there are even numbers of participants for maximum benefit.
- You must pre-book to attend.
- Registration only valid with full payment.
Deb's Dancing Pies
Workshops can help develop slices of dancing pie. See Deb's Dancing Pies for more information regarding the size of slices for different levels of dancer.
Next Workshops with Fevah Modern Jive
- Date: Sunday, 13 May 2018
- Start Time: 3:30 p.m.
- Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Venue: Avonhead School
Please aim to arrive up to 15 minutes before the scheduled start time to warm up and get ready. Because we aim to have even numbers arriving late impacts negatively on your fellow attendees.
- 55 Avonhead Road, Avonhead, Christchurch
- The school is located on Avonhead Road just up from Yaldhurst Road.
- There is some parking near the hall within the school as well as plenty of street parking nearby.
- The entrance to the hall is at the front of the building near the road.
Most workshops will follow a standard pricing. Occasionally we'll have guest teachers and the length of the workshops may be different, in which case the pricing may differ from below. A discount may sometime apply when an individual attends two or more standard workshops on the same weekend.
If a Tea Dance is held on the same weekend as a workshop then entry is free if you have paid for the workshop.