Wedding Dance in just 4 Lessons
I've taught well over 500 couples to dance together here in Christchurch over the last 18 years, even people who have never danced before and thought they never could.
- Dance to any song you choose or I can help you pick something.
- Easy to learn, no complicated footwork.
- Incorporate your own style: slow and romantic, or fun and flashy, or anything in between. I can design the style of dance you want for your day.
4 Lesson Package for just $200 (save $20)
Most couples choose this option starting around 6 - 8 weeks out from the wedding.
Some like to get in early and have the first three lessons under their belt to have lots of time to practise and save the last lesson to just before the wedding for a final polish.
Individual lessons are available for $55 (more than 4 lessons are an extra $50 each).
How Do the Lessons Work?
Private lessons are held in a small Christchurch based dance studio with a relaxed environment. Each lesson lasts half and hour and we can also work in more or fewer if necessary.
We'll start off just getting you moving together and by the end of the first lesson you'll be able to do something.
You'll also learn tips on making the wedding dance fun, enjoyable and memorable not just for you both but also for your wedding guests.
The sooner you book, the more likely you can get your most convenient lesson time as I can get really busy especially during the wedding season.
Some couples have grand plans and want a more complex routine so allow for a number of extra lessons. I'd be happy to discuss the options with you.
Contact me today for more information and availability.
A bit more about me
- I'm a professional teacher with over 15 years experience teaching hundreds of couples to dance (well over 600!)
- I love doing this and helping couples out!
- I love anything ✨ sparkly ✨
I'm also on Facebook, here's my page:
Choose us to help you prepare a first dance you will enjoy with minimum stress.