Tue 12 Sep: Venue Change to TBD
Gangsters and Molls Party, Sat, 26 Aug from 8:00 p.m., C3 Centre
- Lively atmosphere: usually between 60 and 90 people.
- Age range: mostly 18 - 60.
- There are over 100 parking spaces in the club car park.
- Wide range of music from the 80's through to current chart hits.
Int Plus and Advanced Dancers
||Coaching Session for experienced dancers. Get some direct one on one feedback to improve your dancing without booking a whole private lesson. We work as group, play with moves and style, but is more self directed learning with a teacher around to advise This is designed to be what YOU want it to be. Come along and get in on the action.
- Come on your own or with a friend - no need to book.
- $14 for the whole evening (EFTPOS available).
- $11 for full time students, Community Service card & SuperGold card holders.
- A named water bottle can be handy.
|8.30||Beginners review with the Taxi Dancers.|
|9.00||Intermediate review to 9.15. Get one to one help, learn extra style and advanced tips directly from the teacher.
Freestyle Dancing for Everyone!
||Finish - thank you for coming.|
Freestyle is the time to have some fun and put it all into practice. We turn the lights down and the volume up for party time!
- Ask someone to dance!
- Smile when it goes right, laugh if it goes wrong!
- 269 Hills Road, Shirley
- Either enter from Hills Road, the entrance is about 400 metres from the junction with Warrington Street and Shirley Road, or enter by the rear entrance on Crosby Street.
- There are over 100 parking spaces in the car park.
- The entrance to the building is from the car park.
My Car Shares