Monday at Papanui High School
With a wide range of music from 80's through to current chart hits, Monday has a great upbeat feel to kick off the week appealing to everyone from late teens to 60's. It has a lively atmosphere with between 40 and 70 people
There's plenty of parking at the school, turn right as you come in and park in the Staff Parking area (map below).
There is water but no cups at the venue so please bring a named water bottle with you.
The H.I. Initiative
H.I. stands for Human Interaction and the H.I. Initiative is a proactive approach to counteract the decline of social interaction and its associated increase in social anxiety and mental health issues.
We're asking dancers:
- Please do not use your phone in the hall
- If you need to use your phone, then please go to the foyer or somewhere else
be present - talk to other dancers - have a dance!
Monday Facebook Group
We have our own Facebook group restricted to dancers who regularly attend on Mondays:
Papanui High School
- 30 Langdons Road, Papanui, Christchurch
- The school is behind Northlands shopping centre opposite Warehouse Stationery. Turn into the school from Langdons Road, then turn right again and park there. The hall is the big building ahead of you.
- There are over 50 parking spaces in the school car park and over 100 spaces opposite the school.
- As you approach the hall, the entrance is on the left.