Tue 12 Sep: Venue Change to TBD
Gangsters and Molls Party, Sat, 26 Aug from 8:00 p.m., C3 Centre
- Wide range of music: 80's through to current chart hits.
- Lively atmosphere: anywhere between 60 and 80 people.
- Age range: mostly 18 - 60.
- Parking for over 50 cars at the school and over 100 opposite at Warehouse Stationery. As always, do not leave valuable items in your car.
- Come on your own or with a friend - no need to book.
- $14 for the whole evening (EFTPOS available).
- $11 for full time students, Community Service card & SuperGold card holders.
- A named water bottle can be handy.
|8.30||Beginners review with the Taxi Dancers.|
|9.00||Intermediate review to 9.15. Get one to one help, learn extra style and advanced tips directly from the teacher.
Freestyle Dancing for Everyone!
||Finish - thank you for coming.|
Freestyle is the time to have some fun and put it all into practice. We turn the lights down and the volume up for party time!
- Ask someone to dance!
- Smile when it goes right, laugh if it goes wrong!
Join us at McDonalds, Merivale after class for a wind down chat and processed food/drink.
Papanui High School
- 30 Langdons Road, Papanui, Christchurch
- The school is behind Northlands shopping centre opposite Warehouse Stationery. Turn into the school from Langdons Road, the hall is on the right hand side.
- There are over 50 parking spaces in the school car park and over 100 spaces opposite the school.
- As you approach the hall, the entrance is on the left.
My Car Shares