Monday has a wide range of music from 80's through to current chart hits - think of The Breeze and More FM. It has its own special appeal being quieter than the other venues with between 40 and 60 people of all ages.
- Papanui High School, 30 Langdons Road, Papanui
The north west location makes it a popular class for people outside Christchurch. Parking is convenient with over 50 spaces at the school and plenty of parking nearby. See below for a map and more info.
We have access to water but there are no cups at the venue. So please bring a named water bottle with you.
We have our own Facebook group for dancers who regularly attend Mondays:
Papanui High School
- 30 Langdons Road, Papanui, Christchurch
- The school is behind Northlands shopping centre opposite Warehouse Stationery. Turn into the school from Langdons Road, then turn right again and park there. The hall is the big building ahead of you.
- There are over 50 parking spaces in the school car park and over 100 spaces opposite the school.
- As you approach the hall, the entrance is on the left.