Your starting points and level are based on performance rather than how long you have been dancing or which class you attend.
If you feel you should be at a different level based on the descriptions below then you can add a comment when you come to join up.
What Level Am I?
There will be an appropriate starting point for leading and following for each dancer when they first join the MJPI.
If you've never competed before then that's easy - you're Level 1, otherwise select the most appropriate level from the list below based on:
- The country where you most regularly compete.
- Your highest level of competing in Freestyle and DWAS competitions to date at your own level (i.e. not dancing up because of your partner)
- Where categories were not a straight final and had at least 6 entries
- a) Never competed before.
- b) Competed as a Newcomer.
- c) Int B - not made it to semi-finals.
- d) Int B - progressed to semi-final / final.
- e) Int B - placed in a final.
- f) Int A - not made it to a final.
- g) Int A - made it to a final but didn't place.
- h) Int A - placed in a final.
- i) Advanced B
- j) Advanced A - never progressed through a round.
- k) Advanced A - have progressed through a round.
- l) Champions