Early bird discount of 10% if you PAY before Friday, 31 Jan 2020 11:59 PM.
Your competitor ticket gives you entry to both Saturday and Sunday, so even if you are only competing on one day you can still attend the other as a spectator / social dancer.
|No. of Categories||Cost|
|1 or 2||$55.00|
|3 or 4||$75.00|
|5 or 6||$95.00|
|7 or more||$115.00|
Teams and Showcases each count as a category.
- Entries close Friday, 22 Mar 11:59 pm.
Spectators and Social Dancers
Tickets are available on the door (EFTPOS available - sorry no credit cards). There is social dancing throughout the weekend between competition events.
- Saturday: $10.00
- Sunday: $10.00
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets and competition registration are only valid once full payment has been received.
- Dancing is an athletic sport and the organiser takes no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or injury to persons or possessions in relation to this event.
- You may make your own video recording and others may record your participation and maintain the right to use these recordings in any media with no obligation to you. However we do ask that you respect the privacy of others but minimising the amount of publicly searchable personal information.
- Cancellations: obviously no one in their right mind would ever dream of pulling out of such a fantastic event, so if it does happen then it must be something really serious. Therefore we'd only be too happy to give you a full refund for the party and competition tickets.
- Please make sure your shoes will not damage or mark the floor. If the size of the base of your heel is smaller than a New Zealand 20c piece or smaller you must wear heel caps. Heel caps are available for purchase from the front desk.
- Keep it clean. This is a family show. Please dress appropriately and act appropriately for a social dance evening. Extremely revealing clothes or unsavoury actions are unacceptable.