The Venue Manager is responsible for the successful running of each night working with dancers and crew alike.
- You are definitely a people person!
- You're a fantastic communicator and an especially good listener.
- You're calm and keep your emotions under control.
- Engage with crew and dancers checking that people are happy (and if not then how we can improve their time with us).
- Arrive at least 15 mins before class starts and stay until the last non-crew person leaves.
- Deal with people-related incidents, complaints etc. and filing a report if needed.
- Deal with fire and earthquake procedures, incidents and accidents.