This workshop is highly recommended for learning the correct and safe technique giving you greater skill and confidence with dips and drops.
It's a very popular workshop and once you've done it you can repeat it in the same role (i.e. lead or follow) for only 1 credit.
Dips and drops can be fun but are often underestimated in terms of the detail. We are NZ's most experienced teachers of these kinds of moves.
Seven moves covered in depth by 2 instructors to teach both lead and follow roles:
- Travelling Return Dip
- Roll In Dip
- Tango Drop
- Side Hook Sit
Content is available online after the workshop.
Who Is This For?
- Beginners who have been attending the improvers review (if you are unsure please speak to one of our teachers)
- Experienced dancers wishing to develop both roles (lead and follow)
- Anyone aiming to become a Taxi dancer or Teacher
Bear in mind:
- We may limit the number of couples but don't worry this workshop is usually held twice a year
- You do not need a partner to book a place on this workshop as we aim to match up leads and follows
This is often described by dancers as the most useful workshop they ever attend and the one they most often repeat.
We recommend that dancers attend these workshops at least once during their time with us. Dancers can repeat the same workshop with the same role again at a discounted rate.