Cheap Thrills Workshops
We have some great intermediate level moves to add as highlights in your dancing but we realise that not everybody is comfortable dancing these in a class where they do not know all their dance partners very well. They are great moves, look cool and are loads of fun so we'd love to teach them to you.
You can dance these workshops rotational if you are comfortable to do that or there will also be the option to stay with a fixed partner if you prefer.
- Moves include variations on laybacks, leg hooks and dips, etc.
- 2 instructors to teach both lead and follow roles.
- 2 hours of instruction and practice.
The name of this series of workshops is inspired by the music video for "Cheap Thrills" by Sia where the message is that dancing is enough on its own to feel great. We will not be teaching the moves in this clip but we do love dancing as much as she does.
Who Is This For?
- Intermediate and above dancers
- Experienced dancers developing both roles (lead and follow)
Points to bear in mind: