Your starting level is based on performance rather than how long you have been dancing or which class you attend.
If you feel you should be at a different level based on the descriptions below then you can add a comment when you come to join up.
What Level Am I?
There will be an appropriate starting point for each dancer when they first join the Points Index.
If you've never competed before then that's easy - you're Level 1, otherwise select the most appropriate level from the list below based on:
- The country where you most regularly compete.
- Your highest level of competing in Freestyle and DWAS competitions to date at your own level (i.e. not dancing up because of your partner)
- Where categories were not a straight final and had at least 6 entries
- a) I have never competed before.
- b) I have competed as a Newcomer.
- c) I have competed at Int B but not made it into semi-finals.
- d) Intermediate B - I have progressed through to Int B semi-final / final.
- e) Intermediate B - I have placed in an Int B final.
- f) Intermediate A - I have not been in an Int A final.
- g) Intermediate A - I have been in an Int A final.
- h) Intermediate A - I have placed in Int A.
- i) Advanced B
- j) Advanced A - I have never progressed through a round in Adv A.
- k) Advanced A - I have progressed through at least one round in Adv A.
- l) Champions