Private lessons are the most efficient way to improve your dancing in as short a time as possible. Most of our teachers are available for private tuition either before our group classes or at a time convenient for you.
Reasons why people book private lessons include:
- Improve technique and styling.
- Learn new moves.
- Fast track to intermediate level.
- Fast track to advanced level.
- Work on flashy moves such as dips, drops and lifts.
- Improve timing and musicality.
- Competition preparation.
- Wedding dance preparation.
- Boost confidence.
The cost can depend on the content of the lesson. Here is a guideline of the price range:
Standard Rate for 1 - 2 people
Regular Dancer Rate for 1 - 2 people
(You must have attended at least 10 group classes within the previous 6 months of booking the private lesson)
- $40 for 1/2 an hour with one teacher, $70 with two teachers.
- $70 for 1 hour with one teacher, $120 with two teachers.
Please contact us or a teacher for rates for more than 2 people.
- Contact a teacher
- Have a look at our teachers
- Explain what you would like to cover
- Make sure you have a clear picture of what you would like to cover in your private lesson.
- This will ensure that you get the most out of the lesson and do not spend unnecessary time deciding what to do. If you like, Have a dance with an instructor during freestyle periods and ask which areas you can improve on.