Our dance parties are heaps of fun and a great way to spend an evening with up to 150 people turning up during the course of the night.
- Chat and mingle with dancers from our class nights
- Everybody welcome - come on your own, with a partner or with friends
Sometimes there may be a theme and some people get right into it whereas other may just come along in what they'd wear normally on a night out.
We begin with a quick ice-breaker class and then it's freestyle for the rest of the evening. Dancers often feel they improve significantly after attending a party or other social event.
- Dance Party
- Date: Saturday, 20 June 2020
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Cost: 1 credit, see pricing and credits for cash amounts
- Venue: C3 Centre
- 269 Hills Road, Shirley
- Either enter from Hills Road, the entrance is about 400 metres from the junction with Warrington Street and Shirley Road, or enter by the rear entrance on Crosby Street.
- There are over 100 parking spaces in the car park.
- The entrance to the building is from the car park.