Our dance parties are heaps of fun and a great way to spend an evening. We get on average around 150 people turning up during the course of the night.
- Chat and mingle with dancers from our class nights
- Everybody welcome - come on your own, with a partner or with friends
Sometimes there may be a theme and some people get right into it whereas other may just come along in what they'd wear normally on a night out.
7.45pm Doors Open
There's music playing so have a dance before the mixer class.
8:00pm Mixer Class
A fun class to get everyone into the swing of things. It's only half an hour and we often cover some fun moves that we don't normally cover in the weekly beginner classes.
8.30pm Social Dancing
Time to dance! We play a wide variety of music from 80's through to current hits.
10pm Light Refreshment
We provide tea (Dilmah Tea) and coffee (Maccona) as well as the best gluten free chocolate brownie and often cake and slice. The C3 Centre is BYO but please take your empties home with you.
Time to head home or continue on with Christchurch's night life. Occasionally we might finish at 1am.
Next Monthly Party
- 80's Dance Party
- Date: Saturday, 26 January 2019
- Time: 8:00 PM
- Cost: 1 credit, see pricing and credits for cash amounts
- Venue: C3 Centre
- 269 Hills Road, Shirley
- Either enter from Hills Road, the entrance is about 400 metres from the junction with Warrington Street and Shirley Road, or enter by the rear entrance on Crosby Street.
- There are over 100 parking spaces in the car park.
- The entrance to the building is from the car park.