COVID-19 Alert Levels update
From 11.59 pm, Sunday 14 February, outside of Auckland, New Zealand is moving to Alert Level 2 until midnight Wednesday 17 February.
Play, Active Recreation and Sport at Alert Level 2
Partner dancing can still go ahead subject to venue availability.
Alert Level 2 allows for opportunities to engage in play and active recreation including contact sports subject to the range of public health measures.
- Maximum number of people including crew must not exceed 100 (currently only the Thursday class is likely to be affected by this but is outside the 3 day Level 2 period)
- Stay home if you feel unwell
- Masks are not required but they can reduce the spread of germs
- Everyone attending must ensure we have uptodate contact details for contact tracing
On top of the above we are adding:
- Please do not attend classes if you have been to Auckland in the last 5 days
Check back here regularly for any updates as the situation can change daily. If Level 2 restrictions become tighter or if we move to Level 3 then classes will be cancelled until restrictions ease.