Every day is one step closer to getting back to dancing so let's prepare ourselves for when we're on the dance floor again 🙂
- Physical Distancing Not Social Distancing!
- We like the term physical distancing. Dancing is all about connection and we can still connect with each other socially off the dance floor.
- If you would like to receive more communication from us then make sure you've enabled notifications from us on our website:
- We have a number of Facebook groups where you can connect with other dancers. We're posting throughout the lockdown period.
Fevah on Facebook
- Prefer to talk? We're happy to call you if you want to have a chat. Let us know your number and when is a good time to call.
- It's an honour when we meet dancers who have been isolating socially for various reasons - loss of a spouse, anxiety, shyness etc. - a period of physical isolation due to the Covid-19 lockdown can result in social isolation. I'm happy to talk 🙂