Tue 12 Sep: Venue Change to TBD
Gangsters and Molls Party, Sat, 26 Aug from 8:00 p.m., C3 Centre
- Lively atmosphere: usually between 80 and 130 people.
- Wide range of music from the 80's through to current chart hits.
- Age range: mostly 18 - 60.
- Huge floor and mood lighting.
- Off street parking as well as plenty along Avonhead Road. Please do not park on the grass at the school.
- Extended freestyle until 10:15.
- Come on your own or with a friend - no need to book.
- $14 for the whole evening (EFTPOS available).
- $11 for full time students, Community Service card & SuperGold card holders.
- A named water bottle can be handy.
|8.30||Beginners review with the Taxi Dancers.|
||Intermediate Class. Because Friday is very much a social night, the aim is to teach moves that are easy to freestyle and include an element of fun and musicality.
|9.00||Intermediate review to 9.15. Get one to one help, learn extra style and advanced tips directly from the teacher.
Freestyle Dancing for Everyone!
||Finish - thank you for coming.|
Freestyle is the time to have some fun and put it all into practice. We turn the lights down and the volume up for party time!
- Ask someone to dance!
- Smile when it goes right, laugh if it goes wrong!
Stay and enjoy a cup of coffee or tea with something to eat.
Sometimes people dance to live music at Trevino's on Riccarton Road (Hagley Park end).
- 55 Avonhead Road, Avonhead, Christchurch
- The school is located on Avonhead Road just up from Yaldhurst Road.
- There is some parking near the hall within the school as well as plenty of street parking nearby.
- The entrance to the hall is at the front of the building near the road.
My Car Shares