Setup a venue, includes: furniture, sound equipment and lighting. Pack everything away leaving the venue as found. Setup (and pack down) takes between 30 and 45 minutes.
We like people who are practical and get on with the job.
- You do things properly and don't cut corners.
- You stick to the way things need to be done unless you come up with a better way.
- You don't have to be a people person - just good with things.
Key Points for Setup
- Ensure that the venue is ready 15 minutes before class or event is due to start.
- Setup according to each venue's requirements and where applicable use the checklist.
- Ensure fire exits are kept clear.
- Check the state of the venue on arrival and record any faulty items or unlocked doors.
- Deal with spills, trip hazards etc.
Key Points for Packdown
- Pack away items at the end of the session ensuring everything goes back in the right place.
- Complete any final checks as may be required on a checklist for a particular venue.
- Ensure doors are locked, windows closed etc.