DoIF = Director of First Impressions! So this role is definitely about setting the vibe of the night.
We see you every week and it's great getting to know the regular dancers and seeing you arrive each time. We greet dancers and take care of your class registration and help with any queries you may have.
|Day / Event||Start||Hours|
|Mon, Tue ||7pm||2|
|Wed, Thu ||7pm||2.25|
The party start time is often at the earlier time of 7:15pm over winter.
Interested in being a DoFI?
To be one of our DoFI's you need to have the right stuff! You and the Venue Manager are very much the hosts of the night and so we're looking for people who are friendly and approachable.
- Happy, positive, outgoing attitude
- Eager to serve and not in the least bit shy
- Ready and able to engage in conversation with anyone of any age from all walks of life
- You remember the names of regular dancers
- Punctual and reliable, ready 15 minutes before class begins
- Look after the front desk and setup the information table
- Accurately record attendance and dancer's details
- Balance cash and EFTPOS payments
- Be familiar with the website and Web App so you can tell crew and dancers where to find stuff
- Please do not use your phone in the main hall
Training provided by Fevah Modern Jive or approved trainers.