Also known as Director of First Impressions (DoFI). This is a role with a strong emphasis on greeting our dancers and taking care
of their registration at classes and events.
The DoFI manages the front desk, welcomes dancers, records their attendance and takes payments.
- Definitely a people person with an outgoing, positive and engaging personality
- Slightly extrovert if anything and not in the least bit shy
- Good at remembering names
- freely able to engage in conversation
- Punctual and reliable, ready 15 minutes before class begins
- Be an exceptional first impression - Director of First Impressions
- Look after the front desk and setup the information table
- Balance cash and EFTPOS payments
- Accurately record attendance and dancer's details
|Day / Event||Start||Hours|
|Mon, Tue ||7pm||2|
|Wed, Thu ||7pm||2.25|
We pay for any extra time worked.